Garden Girl Journal
- Blank journal, 5-1/2”x5-3/4”
- Cardstock: dark brown, My Favorite Things Cream Perfect Paper Panel
- October Afternoon Farm Fresh 8”x8” paper pad
- Mini garden-themed pewter charm
- Dark brown twine
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- My Favorite Things Who’s That Gardening Girl stamp set
- EK Success Brands 1/4” square punch
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC markers: Pale Fruit Pink (E000), Skin White (E00), Sand (E33), Chamois (E35), Champagne (E71), Cadmium Red (R27), Yellow Ochre (YR23), Pale Sepia (YR24), Yellow Green (YG03), Salad (YG05), Pale Celestine (B0000), Yellow Fluorite (Y0000), Warm Gray (W1 and W3)
- Prismacolor colored pencils
- iLoveToCreate Aleene’s Paper Glaze
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
- 1. Remove front journal cover.
- 2. Cut and adhere 5” green paper square to 5-1/4” square brown cardstock panel.
- 3. Cut and mat smaller veggie and gingham paper pieces on brown cardstock and adhere to layered panel as shown. Zig-zag stitch top, bottom, and outside edges.
- 4. Trace journal cover onto back of panel; square punch holes.
- 5. Wrap twine several times around panel, tying on charm. Adhere panel to journal cover; replace cover.
- 6. Stamp image onto cream paper panel; color with markers. Add grass/ground with colored pencils.
- 7. Stamp shirt onto gingham paper; cut out and adhere over main image. Shade with gray marker. Trim image and mat on brown cardstock. Mat again on brown cardstock, using foam dots. Adhere to journal cover.
- 8. Stamp sentiment onto cream paper scrap; trim and mat on brown cardstock. Adhere to journal cover with foam dots.
- 9. Follow directions to apply Paper Glaze over tomatoes for shine; let dry.
by Michele Boyer