Sweetheart Punch Needle Baby Album
finished size of design: 4-1/2" square
- DMC Punch Needle Fabric: White
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss: 162, 210, 320, 535, 603, 605, 744, 745, 746, 747, 776, 813, 818, 827, 959, 964, 4160, blanc
- Fabric-covered photo album
- White felt, 4-1/2” square
paintbrush or foam brush, measuring tape or ruler, scissors
- Punch needle of choice, 3-strand, on low loop setting
- Punch needle threader
- Interlocking hoop frame, 7”
- DMC embroidery scissors
- Clear-drying water-based glue
- Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Glue
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut punch needle fabric in half to remove packaging creases. Transfer design onto center of fabric. Position fabric in hoop.
- 2. Following pattern, punch needle design using 3 strands floss for all areas. Trim thread ends.
- 3. Apply thin layer of water-based glue on back of punch needle design. Let dry.
- 4. Remove design from hoop; trim around design leaving 1/8” border on all sides.
- 5. Use fabric glue to glue design on white felt square. Let dry.
- 6. Use fabric glue to glue white felt square on center of photo album. Let dry.
by Alice Okon for DMC Corp.