Teacher's School Survival Tin
- “Altoid”-style hinged silver tin (Gina K. Designs) or recycled tin
- Papers: Report Card Collection Story Hour (October Afternoon); The Boyfriend Collection Study Hall, Tube Socks and Homework (Cosmo Cricket)
- White printer-weight paper
- Colored paper clip
- Stamp sets (Gina K. Designs): What’s In Your Tin? 1 and 2; Tee Talk
- Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad (Tsukineko)
- Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), 1/4”
- Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura)
- Clear adhesive dots
- 1. Stamp label border once onto Study Hall airplane print and once onto red Tube Socks Scantron print. Trim red label image around outside border; trim airplane print image along outside of inner bold border. Adhere layers and stamp “Survival Kit...” in center; adhere to top of tin.
- 2. Stamp label border twice onto green Tube Socks Scantron print. Cut out both images around outside border. Stamp “This belongs...” in center of one label and adhere to inside of tin lid. Stamp “To/From” on second green label and adhere to bottom of tin.
- 3. Stamp label border onto Homework pencil paper and cut out; adhere to inside bottom of tin. Cut two pencils from paper scraps and glue to lower right corners of tin lid and inside tin lid.
- 4. Cut 1-1/2”x2” white printer-weight paper piece. Fold in half lengthwise to create paper airplane. Fold both corners down at one end, then fold each top edge down to center fold. Stamp “TEACHER” on one flap and adhere to top right corner of lid with adhesive dot.
- 5. Cut two 3/8”-wide strips from script paper. Wrap Scor-Tape around lower edge of tin below lid; adhere paper strips, trimming as needed. Fill tin.
by Melanie Muenchinger