Bunny Bib with Yo-Yo Flowers
- Small bib
- Pastel-print fabric rectangles: 7”x7” yellow, 4”x4” pink
- Sewing thread
- Light green ribbon, 1/4 yd.
needle, scissors, ruler, cardboard scrap (circle template), pencil
- 1. Cut 3-1/2” pink fabric circle and 6” yellow fabric circle. To make yo-yos, turn edge of fabric circle over 1/8” and hand sew tiny running stitches close to turned edge. Continue sewing to beginning of stitching and pull thread ends to gather as you sew. Pull thread tightly and knot thread ends. Trim thread ends.
- 2. To make leaves, cut two 3” green ribbon lengths. Overlap ribbon ends, forming point at folded end, and hand sew on ends to secure.
- 3. Pin pink yo-yo to center of yellow yo-yo on bib. Tuck and pin ends of leaves under yellow yo-yo, using photo as guide. Hand sew around yo-yo edges securing onto bib.
by Mary Ayres