Quick Creations: Stamped Lotion Dispenser
A dollar-store find is a treasure in disguise! Who knew such a plain household accessory could serve as a canvas for lovely stamped art?
- Small mister bottle
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Imagination International COPIC markers: shades of yellow, green, and red
- Penny Black Inc. Daisy Fields Stamp (4042K)
- COPIC Colorless Blender solution (or rubbing alcohol)
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko StazOn Cleaner
- 1. Use COPIC markers in various shades of yellow, green, and red to color directly onto the Daisy Fields stamp.
- 2. Lightly mist colored stamp with blender solution (or rubbing alcohol) placed in a small mister bottle, then carefully stamp image onto flat side of dispenser.
- 3. Immediately clean stamp with StazOn Cleaner.
- 4. Tie ribbon around base of pump.
- 5. Fill with lotion, soap or hand sanitizer.
by Elizabeth Allan