Happy Halloween Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Cardstock: Ivory, White, Onyx
- Echo Park Paper Co. Apothecary Emporium Collection Papers: Alchemy Press, Levitation/Zodiac
- Black rhinestone stickers
- SRM Stickers We’ve Got Your Sticker Treats
- Pinecone Press Green Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8”-wide
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Our Craft Lounge A Little Witchy Crafty Clear Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white top-fold card. Cut top left corner from card.
- 2. Cut 4-1/4”x5-1/2” Alchemy Press paper panel. Tie ribbon around lower third of panel, knotting at left side. Fold down top left corner; adhere panel to card.
- 3. Cut 2-3/8”x3-1/2” ivory panel; mat on larger black panel, leaving 1/16” border visible. Adhere panel to card on angle. Apply sticker sentiment along bottom edge; adhere rhinestone to each end of sentiment.
- 4. Stamp witch body and broom onto white cardstock; stamp hat twice. Stamp body again onto orange side of Levitation/Zodiac paper. Detail cut dress; adhere to main image.
- 5. Color images with markers; color hat band only on second hat. Detail cut images. Adhere hat band to main hat image. Adhere broom to body. Adhere hat to body with foam tape. Adhere layered image to ivory panel with foam tape, placing tape beneath broom and hat for support.
- 1. To add interest to cards, experiment with unique corner treatments like the clipped and folded corner shown at top left.
by Carolyn King