- Cardstock: brown; Pure Luxury Ivory (Gina K. Designs)
- Papers (October Afternoon): Report Card Collection Recess and Story Hour; Farm Fresh Collection Root Cellar; Road Map Collection Shady Lane RV Park
- Black/white checked ribbon (Gina K. Designs)
- Eclectic Summer Sayings stamp set (Gina K. Designs)
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink pad (Tsukineko)
- 1. Make ivory, top-fold card base. Cut striped and handwriting paper pieces to fit bottom of card; adhere strips. Tie ribbon around card front, hiding paper seam.
- 2. Print and cut out pattern. Cut stem/leaf from brown cardstock and apple from red check paper. Cut leaf only from green dot paper. Glue leaf to leaf/stem and stem to back of apple. Glue design to card as shown.
- 3. Stamp sentiment to right of apple.
by Carolyn King