Earth Day Magazine Bowl
- Recycled magazine, 25 pages
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
- 1. Tear out 25 colorful pages from magazine. Cut ripped edge straight. Fold pages in half lengthwise. Cut pages on fold, creating 50 lengths.
- 2. Fold each magazine length lengthwise. Fold lengths along one long edge until entire page is thin strip. Glue edges of strip. Repeat process creating 50 magazine strips.
- 3. Roll one strip into coil shape; glue ends. Insert second strip into end of coil strip; continue rolling. Repeat process rolling 25 strips together, creating bottom of bowl.
- 4. Build top of bowl by gluing remaining 25 strips together along top edges. Glue ends together.
by Linda Valentino