Glowing Skull & Crossbones Luminary
- Glass cylinder, 3-1/2”x10”
- Paints*: spray: Stained Glass Color: Red; Yellow; Short Cuts Aerosol Paint: Flat Black; dimensional: Squeeze Art Glow-in-the-Dark Colors: Natural Glow
- Easy-Tack Repositionable Adhesive*
- Votive candle or battery-operated light
- *Products by Krylon
- 1. Spray inside of cylinder Red and Yellow, concentrating Red on lower half and Yellow on upper half. (Note: Spray heavily and allow paint to run to add to flaming effect.)
- 2. Print and cut out pattern. Enlarge pattern to 5” tall; cut out. Freehand cut 2”- to 4”-tall “flames” from paper. Spray back of paper cut-outs with Easy Tack. Position patterns on outside of cylinder with flames around base and skull and crossbones above flames. Lightly spray paint Flat Black; let dry. Remove templates.
- 3. Outline all shapes with Natural Glow and apply dots to top of cylinder. Let dry.
- 4. Insert candle or battery-operated light to illuminate.
by Roxi Phillips for Krylon