Bag of Spiders
- Fall Stack Collection (DCWV)
- Cardstock*: Whisper White; Basic Black
- Plastic spiders (available at party and dollar stores)
- Silver Cord*
- Black organdy ribbon*
- Medium cellophane bag*
- Rubber stamps: Fright Night (My Favorite Things); Web Wishes*
- Ink pads: StazOn: Black (Tsukineko); Encore: Silver (Tsukineko); Craft Ink*: Black
- Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder*
- Glitter Pen (Sakura)
- Coluzzle Circle (Provo Craft)
- Circle Punches*: 1-1/4”; 1-3/8”
- Hole Punches*: 1/16”; 1/8”
- Heat embossing tool
- *Products by Stampin’ Up!
- 1. Use Black StazOn ink to stamp spider web on cellophane bag. Fill bag with spiders; tape closed.
- 2. Cut strips from patterned paper wide enough to cover cellophane bag. Do not cut off spiders’ legs.
- 3. Use Coluzzle to cut circle in center.
- 4. Use Black Craft Ink to stamp spider on Whisper White cardstock; sprinkle with embossing powder and tap off excess. Use heat embossing tool to emboss design. Use Silver ink to stamp “Eek!” above spider. Use 1-1/4” circle punch to punch out design. Punch 1/16” hole in body, then thread silver cord through body hole and secure end with tape in back. Punch 13/8” circle from Basic Black cardstock; mat under spider design.
- 5. Adhere spider cord to inside top of circle cut out. Be sure to stick spider onto bag so it does not move around.
- 6. Wrap decorative paper around cellophane bag. Punch two holes in top flap. Thread black ribbon through holes and knot in front.
- 7. Use Glitter Pen to outline spider design.
by Lauren Meader