Happy Thanksgiving Card
- Cardstock*: Paver Red, Kraft
- X-Press-It Blending Card
- Hemp cording
paper trimmer, scissors
- Die-cutting machine with Die-Namics Dies*: Scallop Ribbon Border, Pierced Rectangle STAX
- Stamps*: Pure Innocence Cornucopia, DC Plaid Background Builder
- Ink Pads: Paver Red*, Black Licorice*; Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento
- Imagination International COPIC Markers: BG90, BV000, E00, E08, E09, E11, E31, E33, E35, E41, E42, E43, R01, R02, Y21, YR12, YR14, V15, V17
- Paper adhesive
- *Products available from My Favorite Things
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" Paver Red top-fold card; set aside.
- 2. Stamp Paver Red plaid onto 3-3/4"x4" Kraft panel. Trim panel to 3-1/4"x4", reserving 1/2" strip for inside card. Adhere thin strip of Kraft cardstock behind stamped panel on long bottom edge.
- 3. Die cut one ribbon border from Kraft cardstock; cut in half lengthwise. Adhere one half to long top edge of plaid panel; reserve remaining half for inside card.
- 4. Wrap cording around top of plaid panel twice; tie in bow on left side.
- 5. Adhere plaid panel to card front.
- 6. Stamp image on blending card using Tuxedo Black ink; color with markers. Die cut using pierced rectangle die. Adhere to card.
- 7. Stamp sentiment on card front using Black Licorice ink.
- 8. For inside of card, adhere thin strip of Kraft cardstock and reserved ribbon strip behind reserved plaid strip as shown. Cut blending card to 4"x5" panel; adhere layered strip panel to top short end. Stamp sentiment below strip using Black Licorice ink. Adhere panel inside card.
by Michele Boyer