Happy Thanksgiving Card
Overflowing with the fruits of harvest, this “horn o’ plenty” symbolizes abundance and good fortune. Stamp and color this greeting as the perfect way to send Thanksgiving wishes to family and friends.
- Cardstock*: Paver Red, Kraft
- X-Press-It Blending Card
- Hemp cording
paper trimmer, scissors
- Die-cutting machine with Die-Namics Dies*: Scallop Ribbon Border, Pierced Rectangle STAX
- Stamps*: Pure Innocence Cornucopia, DC Plaid Background Builder
- Ink Pads: Paver Red*, Black Licorice*; Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento
- Imagination International COPIC Markers: BG90, BV000, E00, E08, E09, E11, E31, E33, E35, E41, E42, E43, R01, R02, Y21, YR12, YR14, V15, V17
- Paper adhesive
- *Products available from My Favorite Things
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" Paver Red top-fold card; set aside.
- 2. Stamp Paver Red plaid onto 3-3/4"x4" Kraft panel. Trim panel to 3-1/4"x4", reserving 1/2" strip for inside card. Adhere thin strip of Kraft cardstock behind stamped panel on long bottom edge.
- 3. Die cut one ribbon border from Kraft cardstock; cut in half lengthwise. Adhere one half to long top edge of plaid panel; reserve remaining half for inside card.
- 4. Wrap cording around top of plaid panel twice; tie in bow on left side.
- 5. Adhere plaid panel to card front.
- 6. Stamp image on blending card using Tuxedo Black ink; color with markers. Die cut using pierced rectangle die. Adhere to card.
- 7. Stamp sentiment on card front using Black Licorice ink.
- 8. For inside of card, adhere thin strip of Kraft cardstock and reserved ribbon strip behind reserved plaid strip as shown. Cut blending card to 4"x5" panel; adhere layered strip panel to top short end. Stamp sentiment below strip using Black Licorice ink. Adhere panel inside card.
by Michele Boyer