Thank You Hero Card
- Cardstock: kraft, cream
- Ruby Rock-It Ledger Paper
- Studio Calico Magical Collection Sequin Stars
- Clearsnap: Silver Designer Foil, Memory Box Collection Frightnight Design Adhesives
- Round blue sticker with star
paper trimmer, scissors, heat tool
- Manual die-cutting machine with Papertrey Ink Love Potion Die
- Corner rounder punch
- Stamps: Waltzing Mouse Two Step Floral Sprig; Papertrey Ink A Big Thank You, Background Basics Super Stripes Set, Year of Flowers Collection
- Clearsnap Colorbox: Premium Dye Ink, Kettle, Nautical, Cherry; Pigment Ink, Frost White, Metallic Silver, Scarlet; Fluid Chalk Guacamole, Gray Whale; Graphic 45 Venetian Lace Decades Antiquing Ink; Clear Embossing Powder; Color Blender
- Adhesives: tape runner, liquid
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" cream side-fold card. Cut 4-1/4”x5-1/2” kraft panel; adhere to card.
- 2. Trim ledger paper to 4"x5-1/4". Round corners, then lightly distress and antique ink edges. Stamp sentiment with black ink.
- 3. Die cut three jars from cream cardstock. Ink one jar blue; adhere star sticker. Stamp red stripes then gray flowers on remaining jars.
- 4. Using photo as color guide and jars as placement reference, stamp flowers and foliage onto paper panel. Adhere jars to panel.
- 5. Stamp three flower shapes on vellum using white ink. Stamp additional flower details using photo as color guide. Sprinkle with embossing powder; heat set. Fussy cut flowers and adhere above vases.
- 6. Apply adhesive stars above flowers; rub on silver foil.
- 7. Adhere sequin star to card. Adhere panel to card.
- 1. Building layers by stamping onto patterned paper and adding die cuts on top adds dimension to a design. Stamping onto vellum lends a lighter feel and allows background stamping to show through.
by Sabrina Alery