Little Witch Card
- Cardstock: cream, gray
- Clearsnap: Lucky Penny Designer Foil, Memory Box Collection Frightnight Design Adhesive Stickers
- October Afternoon Witch Hazel Collection Miscellany
paper trimmer, heat tool
- Die-cutting machine with Sizzix Bigz Circles Die
- Stamps: Papertrey Ink Background Basics Super Stripes Set, Hero Arts Frightful
- Clearsnap ColorBox: Color Blender, Kettle Premium Dye Ink, Frost White Pigment Ink, White Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: tape runner, dimensional foam
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" cream top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" cream cardstock panel. Stamp with black stripes; adhere to card. (Note: To keep stripes straight, place cardstock panel on grid paper. Align paper and stamp with grid lines.)
- 3. Die cut 2-1/2" circle from gray cardstock; apply white ink with blender. Adhere along right card edge, trimming right edge flush with card.
- 4. Stamp sentiment on cauldron using white ink. Sprinkle with embossing powder; heat set.
- 5. Adhere die cut to card with foam adhesive.
- 6. Adhere sticker stars around die cut as shown; apply copper foil.
by Sabrina Alery