All Hallows’ Eve Chalkboard Cards
- Bazzill Paper Basics Cardstock: Marshmallow, Circus Peanuts, Licorice Twist
- Doodlebug Designs Halloween Parade 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Kaisercraft Rhinestones: orange, purple, green
- Green ribbon scrap
scoring tool, scissors, heat tool
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting Machine with Nestabilities Dies: Scalloped Labels One (S4-375), Labels 36 (S4-418), Standard Circles LG (S4-114), Standard Circles SM (S4-116)
- Taylored Expressions Stamps: Graphic Greetings Halloween, Halloween Doodles
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Inks: Memento Luxe Wedding Dress, Versamark Watermark, VersaFine Onyx Black; White Embossing Powder
- Imagination International COPIC Sketch Markers
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils: White, Spring Green
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares
- Spooky Pumpkins
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" Marshmallow top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 1-1/2"-wide strip of striped paper. Adhere to card at angle as shown. Trim ends flush with card.
- 3. Stamp sentiments on Licorice Twist cardstock using watermark ink. Emboss with powder; heat set. Trim into lopsided rectangle.
- 4. Doodle border on rectangle using pencil. Lightly sponge on white ink for chalkboard effect. Adhere rectangle to card using foam.
- 5. Stamp shoe and two pumpkins on Marshmallow cardstock using black ink; color with markers and fussy cut. Coat cutouts with Glossy Accents; let dry. Adhere to card using foam squares.
- 6. Adhere rhinestones and ribbon scrap accents.
- Happy Halloween
- 1. Note: When referring to die sets, #1 die is smallest in size.
- 2. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" Marshmallow top-fold card.
- 3. Die cut Circle SM #5 and Circle LG #4 from chevron and star papers.
- 4. Using Circle dies of choice, die cut three circle frames of varying sizes from Licorice Twist cardstock by nesting dies together.
- 5. Adhere circles and frames to card as shown.
- 6. Stamp doodled frame image and sentiment on Licorice Twist cardstock using watermark ink. Emboss with powder; heat set. Die cut with Labels One #4. Lightly sponge with white ink for chalkboard effect. Accent corners using green pencil.
- 7. Die cut Scalloped Labels One #4 from Circus Peanuts cardstock, layer with die cut from Step 5, and adhere to card using foam squares.
- 8. Adhere rhinestones to card.
- 1. Use a heat tool to speed up the drying time of multimedia ink like Tsukineko’s Memento Luxe. The bonus? Heat setting the ink makes it water-resistant, which is great for hand coloring with marker or ink.
by Michelle Woerner