Read Learn Grow Card
- Cardstock: Stampin’ Up Kraft, Early Espresso; Papertrey Ink Stamper’s Select White
paper trimmer, paper adhesive
- Whimsy Stamps Smarty Pants Stamp Set
- Ink Pads: Stampin’ Up! Poppy Parade, Island Indigo, Baked Brown Sugar, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso; Amuse Studio Slate
- Markers: Stampin’ Up! Garden Green, Chocolate Chip; COPIC BG72, N0, E31
- Stampin’ Up! Crystal Effects
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" Kraft top-fold card.
- 2. Cut White cardstock to 5-1/2"x3-1/4". Using photo as guide, stamp books in various ink colors near bottom edge of panel. Stamp apple on book stack using Poppy Parade ink. Color in book spines as desired with markers.
- 3. Stamp sentiment using Baked Brown Sugar ink and brackets using Lucky Limeade ink.
- 4. Adhere stamped panel to card approximately 1/8" from top.
- 5. Cut 5-1/2"x1/4" Early Espresso cardstock strip. Adhere to card front directly under stamped books for “shelf.”
- 6. Apply Crystal Effects to apple; let dry.
by Becky Carafa for Whimsy Stamps