Sending You A Hello Today Card
- Cardstock: aqua, gray, white, black textured
- Teresa Collins Designs Daily Stories Collection Patterned Paper: Quotes, Circles, Butterflies, Flowers, Currently
- Teal brad
- Assorted sequins and gems
- Baker’s twine: gray/white, pink/white
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, paper distresser, computer with printer
- Sizzix BIGkick Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Paper Smooches Hello Words Die
- Punches: We R Memory Keepers 3”x4” Round Corner Card Punch, Epiphany Crafts Heart Punch 25, corner rounder
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine Tropical Teal Iridescent Spritz
- Xyron Adhesives: 3” Sticker Maker, Mega Runner, Teresa Collins Clear Adhesive, High Tack 3/8” Adhesive Dots, Teresa Collins Stapler
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" aqua side-fold card. Distress edges. Cut 4"x5" hearts panel; distress edges. Tear off bottom edge of panel; adhere to card.
- 2. Cut 3-1/2"x4-1/4" square floral panel; round two adjacent corners. Distress edges; adhere to card as shown using tape runner.
- 3. Punch gray card; distress edges. Tie gray twine around panel; adhere panel to card.
- 4. Cut 5-1/2"x1" strip of butterfly paper; distress edges. Adhere strip across card, stapling on right side.
- 5. Cut tags from paper and distress edges; layer and attach using brad. Adhere to card. Loop small length of pink twine around brad; tie in knot as shown. Adhere twine to card using clear adhesive. Punch heart from grid paper; adhere to top tag.
- 6. Die cut “hello” from black cardstock; run through sticker maker. Adhere to card; staple on left side as shown.
- 7. Print “Sending You A” on white cardstock; trim to 1-1/4"x1/2". Spritz with color. Tear along top edge and distress remaining edges. Staple to card.
- 8. Using adhesive dots, embellish with sequins and gems.
- 1. If you are a layering novice, postpone adhering layers to card base until after you’ve created all design elements.
by Shannon Morgan for Xyron