Vintage Photo Card
- Navy cardstock
- Maja Designs Scrapbooking Paper
- Photo of choice, 2”x3”
- Prima Marketing Ingvild Bolme Embellishments: La Coeur Resin Frame, Junk Yard Findings Clock Hands
- Clock face die cut of choice
- Beads, three
- Thin wire
- Self-adhesive pearls, five
- White thread
scissors, wire cutters, spray mister with water, paper piercer
- Die-cutting machine and Cheery Lynn Designs Dies: Medium Rose (B154), Large Rose (B155), Tiffany Border (B137), Lace Circle (DL188), Horizon Rectangle Boutique Stacker Framers (DL270), French Pastry Doily (DL102), Candy Hearts Doily (DL265), Tiny Fanciful Flourish (B387), Flourish Leaf Strip (B178), Olive Branches (B147)
- Embossing tool with small foam mat
- Sewing machine with thread
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, craft glue
- 1. Make 4”x6” navy side-fold card; set aside.
- 2. Die cut six flowers from paper using medium die. Mist flowers with water; shape with embossing tool. Thread one bead on wire; bend to secure. Apply craft glue to bead around wire. Thread wire down through one die cut flower, folding petals around bead. Continue, threading all six die cuts to create rose. Repeat to create two medium roses. Repeat process using large die to create one large rose. Set aside.
- 3. Cut blue paper to 3-7/8"x5-7/8" and purple rose paper to 3-3/4"x5-3/4". Adhere panels together.
- 4. Die cut Tiffany Border and Lace Circle #2 from light floral paper; adhere to panel.
- 5. Die cut Rectangle #2 from blue paper. Adhere to panel, trimming ends as needed. Machine-sew around edge.
- 6. Die cut French Pastry Doily from blue paper and Candy Hearts Doily from light paper; adhere together. Adhere photo and frame to doily panel; adhere photo frame to panel, extending beyond card edge.
- 7. Attach hands to clock with brad; adhere clock to panel. Adhere panel to card.
- 8. Die cut one Fanciful Flourish, one Flourish Leaf Strip, and two Olive Branches from light paper. Arrange and adhere to card.
- 9. Adhere flowers to card on “nest” of thread. Adhere pearls to card.
by Irina Gerschuk for Cheery Lynn Designs