- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 2-1/2” egg
- Yarn: cream or tan
- Fibre-Craft Creative Hands Craft Foam: Cream, Tan, White
- 3M Post-it Craft Paper: Light Pink
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Pom-poms: white, pink
- Pink ribbon, 6” length
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Butter Mocha
- Hole punch
- Craft glue
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from craft foam and adhesive-backed paper.
- 2. Gently rub egg on work surface, creating flattened area so bunny can sit. Wrap tan or cream yarn around bunny; glue ends.
- 3. On covered work surface, paint half of wiggle eyes Mocha or Butter. Let dry. Glue eyes, pink pom-pom (nose), and two white pom-poms (cheeks) onto face.
- 4. Remove backing from adhesive-backed pink paper. Press inner ears on ears. (Or glue inner ears onto ears.) Use hole punch to punch eight circles from adhesive-backed pink paper. Remove backing and press circles (paw pads) on feet. Glue feet on body and ears on top of head.
- 5. For hair, cut 1” lengths of tan yarn. Bundle and glue hair between ears.
- 6. Cut two small teeth from white paper. Glue teeth on face.
- 7. Tie pink ribbon bow; glue bow on head. Glue white pom-pom (tail) on back of bunny.
by Linda Valentino