Happy Birthday Bicycle Card
- Cardstock: dark brown, ivory
- Hampton Art KI Berry Blast 12”x12” Paper Pad
- Hampton Art Jillibean Soup Stampables: Corrugated Shapes Sentiments, Wood Flags
- FloraCraft Design It: SimpleStyle Jute Twine
scrap paper, black fine-tip marker
- Hampton Art Wood Stamps: Studio G Thanks So Much Bicycle (T086208), True Friend Remembers (PS0357)
- X-ACTO Designer Series Tools: 12” Rotary Paper Cutter, 12” Metal Ruler, 8” Stainless Steel Scissors, 5” Precision Tip Scissors
- Hampton Art Studio G Pink Pigment Ink
- Elmer’s CraftBond Adhesives: Permanent Dot Runner, Foam Mounting Tape
- 1. Make 7”x5” dark brown top-fold card.
- 2. Use cutter to cut panels from cardstock and paper as follows: 6-1/2"x4-1/2" and 2"x1-1/2" ivory; 6-1/4"x4-1/4" and 2-1/2"x2" diamond weave; 6"x4" brown floral; 3”x3” cream dot.
- 3. Adhere large ivory then large diamond weave panels centered on card front using dot runner. Adhere brown floral panel to card, flush with top of diamond weave panel. Adhere cream dot and small diamond panels on bottom right as shown.
- 4. Using scrap paper to cover sentiment, ink bicycle and stamp on small ivory panel. Center mount panel on small diamond panel with foam tape.
- 5. Adhere cardboard “today” to pink paper using foam tape. Detail cut paper approximately 1/8" from word edge using 5" scissors. Adhere “today” panel to ivory cardstock using dot runner. Detail cut as before. Adhere to bottom left of card front.
- 6. Write “happy birthday” on wooden flag using marker. Thread two 4" lengths of twine through hole in flag; knot. Trim ends to 1"; fray. Adhere flag to upper left of card using foam tape.
- 7. For inside, cut 3-1/2"x3" ivory panel; stamp with sentiment. Mat with 4-1/2"x4" diamond weave panel. Center and adhere panel using dot runner.
for Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.