Snowflake Candle Lanterns
size: 4-3/4” tall
- Pint-size paint cans
- Silver ribbon
- Assorted favor trims (available at craft stores)
- Black fine-tip permanent marker
- Paint & Toss Sponges
- Optional: Quilter’s tape
- Ceramcoat: Acrylic Paints: Blue Bayou; Mediterranean; Laguna Blue; Metal Primer; Exterior Varnish; Sparkle Glaze
- 1. Wash and dry cans. Fill entire can with sand; replace lid.
- 2. Use marker to draw desired pattern on can. Use hammer and nail to punch holes. Empty sand.
- 3. Wrap watercolor paper into cone shape; clamp and hot glue edges to secure. Remove clamp when dry.
- 4. Tape off top and bottom of can if desired. Use sponge to apply Metal Primer to can. Sponge paint can two coats of desired color, letting dry between coats. Apply varnish.
- 5. Tie bow and desired trims to can. Place tea light inside can.
by Tammie Wilson for Delta Creative, Inc.