Stencilled Hurricane - 2 Ways
size: 10” tall
- Glass hurricane
- Air-Dry PermEnamel: Paint: 14K Gold; Surface Conditioner
- Stencil Magic Stencils: Elegant Fleur de Lis; 2” Upper Case Calligraphy
- Paint & Toss Sponges
- Low-tack masking tape, 1-1/2”
- 1. Wash and dry hurricane. Tape off under lip of hurricane for lettering guideline.
- 2. Use tape as guideline to line top of “J” stencil; tape to hurricane. Lightly sponge paint stencil openings. Let dry and repeat.
- 3. Reposition stencil and line up “O” stencil next to “J”. Stencil in same way. Repeat for “Y”.
- 4. Position and tape Elegant Fleur de Lis stencil as desired. Stencil in same way as lettering.
- 5. Let paint cure for 10 days before washing.
- 1. Reuse stencils for other holiday (and everyday) projects, including journals, frames, gift bags and boxes, wall hangings, and more.
by Tammie Wilson for Delta Creative, Inc.