Cross-Stitch Four Seasons Trees
size of finished design: 4-3/4”x5-1/8”; stitch count: 68 w x 72 h
- Wichelt Imports 28-count Queen Anne’s Lace Hand Dyed Jobelan (429-509)
- Floss: The Gentle Art Sampler and Simply Shaker Threads, DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
Backstitch : 1 strand
Cross-stitch : 2 strands
scissors, embroidery needle, q-snap (optional)
- 1. Cross-stitch design centered on fabric over two threads using two strands of floss.
- 2. Backstitch design using one strand DMC 3371 Black Brown. Knot and clip thread ends.
- 3. Mat and frame as desired.
- 1. When stitching with overdyed floss, such as those from The Gentle Art, complete each stitch individually in order to achieve the optimal effect.
by Jennifer Rodrigue for Always Time to Stitch