Merry Merry Photo Cube
- Blank photo cube, 4”x4”x4”
- Merry Merry Too Cardstock Invites
- Merry Merry patterned: Jingle Jingle; Jingle Jingle Words; Christmas Argyle
- Dark lime green cardstock
- Merry Merry Bits-n-Pieces
- Make It...Personal Christmas Rub-Ons, 1 and 2
- Sheer Red-ee ribbon
- Merry Merry Doo-Dots brad heads
- Photos or photo copies, two cropped to 3” square
- Circle punches: 1-1/2”; 1-3/4”
- Foam adhesive dots
- 1. Cut six 4” squares from various papers; adhere papers to sides of photo cube.
- 2. Cut two 3” frames from Bits-n-Pieces sheet; mount photos behind frames. Use foam dots to adhere frames to two opposite sides of cube.
- 3. Punch two 1-3/4” circles from cardstock. Punch 1-1/2” tree circle from Bits-n-Pieces sheet and 1-1/2”“merry” circle from Cardstock Invites sheet. Adhere patterned circles to cardstock circles with foam dots; adhere to two remaining sides of cube.
- 4. Tie ribbon around cube like package. Use foam dots to adhere large brad heads to top of package as desired.
- 1. Check out project "Merry Merry Cards & Tags" to go along with this one.
by Laina Lamb for One Heart...One Mind