3-D Christmas Tags
- Dark Green cardstock
- One Wish Collection patterned: dots; border; narrow stripe; reindeers; stars; black snowflakes; red swirl
- Christmas Journaling Tags
- Red/white gingham ribbon
- See D’s Occasional Twirl Stamps
- ColorBox Charcoal Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Scribbles Doodling Templates: snowflake; snowman; tree
- Stickles Star Dust glitter glue
- Green 3-D Crystal Lacquer
- Fine-line silver glitter marker
- Cloud Paper Edgers
- Marvy craft punches: corner rounder; circle: 1”; 3”
- Foam adhesive squares
- 1. For each tag, cut 3”x6-1/2” cardstock piece. Cut bottom edge with Cloud scissors; round top corners.
- 2. Cut 3”x4” patterned paper piece; adhere to top of tag and round corners.
- 3. Cut 1-3/4”x3” piece from striped area of border paper; ink edges and adhere across bottom of tag, just above scalloped edge. Use glitter marker to stencil snowflakes across red stripe; stamp sentiment.
- 4. Cut 2”x4” piece from contrasting patterned paper, ink edges, and adhere off-center to top of tag; round corners. Ink tag edges, including scallops.
- 5. Punch 3” circle from stripe paper, ink edges, and adhere to one side of tag extending off edge; fold and adhere excess to back.
- 6. Stencil snowman or tree onto journaling tag. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to fill in image with glitter glue or Crystal Lacquer; let dry. Ink edges and adhere to tag with foam squares.
- 7. Punch 1” circle from patterned paper; ink edges and adhere to center top of tag. Punch hole through center of circle. Cut and tie ribbon length through hole.
by Cindy Smith