Jewel Case Calendar
- Clear CD jewel case
- Cardstock: burnt orange; white (optional)
- Magnolia Collection double-sided patterned, assorted
- Number stickers, any type, 1/2” to 1” tall
- Pocket calendar
- Paints: Blue Stained Glass Color Spray Paint; Bright Blue Brights Paint Pen
- Squeeze Personal Die-Cutting System and alphabet dies (designer used Vixen alphabet)
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpads: Yellow Ochre; Blue Lagoon; Chestnut Roan
- Easy-Tack Repositionable Adhesive
- 1. Carefully separate CD case at hinges. Reverse lid and reattach to create easel.
- 2. Apply number stickers down left side of lid for year; remove lid once again and place on protected work surface.
- 3. Cut 3”x4-1/2” cardstock piece to use as mask; spray back with repositionable adhesive and adhere to right side of lid. Spray paint lid blue; let dry. Remove stickers and cardstock mask. Reattach lid to base.
- 4. For pages, cut twelve 4-5/8” squares from various patterned papers; edge squares with paint pen.
- 5. Embellish pages as desired with die-cut letters, paper scraps, and calendar pages. Ink paper and calendar edges before adhering together. Remember to place month/date toward right so it will show.
by Roxi Phillips for Krylon