Homemade Cocoa Gift Bag
- Recycled clear bag packaging
- Cotton Cardstock
- Smitten Paper Collection: Stripes & Solid from Heart Paisley paper
- Chipboard Tags
- Chipboard Clipboard
- Glitter glue
- Ribbon: brown grosgrain, 7/8”; pink. sheer, 3/4”
- Stamps: Winter Wonderland Tailored Tin (snowman and holly); Cocoa Mug
- White Ink Pad
- White fine-tip permanent pen
- Computer and printer
- 1. Cut brown paper to fit bag front; sand edges. Stamp holly leaves in corners. Trace over image with pen to make it stand out more. Add glitter glue to holly berries.
- 2. Cut smaller red square; sand edges and adhere to center of larger square.
- 3. Cut stripe paper to fit clipboard; sand edges and adhere on an angle to center of bag. Apply glitter to clipboard clip.
- 4. Stamp snowman on red paper; trim to fit chipboard tag. Outline stamped image with white pen and apply glitter glue. Adhere circle to chipboard tag. Punch hole; attach eyelet and adhere to right side of clipboard.
- 5. Use computer to print “There’s Nothing Like Cocoa on a Cold Winter Day!” onto white cardstock; cut out, ink edges, and adhere to clipboard.
- 6. Stamp cocoa mug on brown paper; trim to fit chipboard tag. Outline stamped image with white pen and apply glitter glue. Adhere tag to chipboard circle; punch hole and attach eyelet. Thread pink ribbon through tag. Tie brown ribbon bow around top of bag. Pin tag to ribbon.
by Anabelle O’Malley for Paper Salon