Vintage Baking Time Jar & Recipes
size: 8-1/2” tall
- Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jar with lid
- Melissa Frances: Vintage Labels, Kitchen Gadgets Collection: Bake-a-Cake, 3”x4”; Vintage Collectables: Vintage Mixer, 3” tall; Crafty Cutter Cookie Cutters: Hot Mitt, 1-3/4”
- Jolee’s by You Baking Miniatures: bowl; spoon; measuring spoons
- Red check decorative paper, 4” square
- Red/tan gingham ribbon, 3/8”-wide, 1 yd.
- Craft Bond Fabric & Paper Glue
- Optional: Computer and printer
- 1. Glue vintage label to jar front. Wrap 20” ribbon length around jar and tie, stringing hot mitt cutter when knotting.
- 2. Place jar lid on back side of red check paper; trace and cut out. Glue circle to jar lid.
- 3. Place recipe mix ingredients inside jar. Twist on jar band. Glue mixer to lid.
- 4. Print or handwrite recipe instructions on paper.
- 5. Tie 3” ribbon length onto spoon; knot and trim ends. Adhere instructions and remaining embellishments to jar as desired.
by Mary Ayres