- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Wedding Silhouette Collection paper: Something New, Something Borrowed, Tapestry Stripe
- Wedding Silhouette pearl brads
- Wedding Silhouette mini gems
- Wedding Silhouette Framed Dome stickers
- Wedding Silhouette gold ribbon, 5/8"-wide
- Cream envelope, 6"x9"
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Flourish Text clear stamps
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Clearly Better Chocolate ink pad
- Acrylic block
- Elmer's X-ACTO tools: 12" rotary trimmer, 6" precision-tip scissors
- Elmer's CraftBond adhesives: Permanent Glue tape runner, foam mounting tape
- 1. Make top-fold striped card.
- 2. Stamp sentiment and flourishes onto gold paper. Trim and mat on gray paper. Add three gems to each corner of sentiment block. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- 3. Adhere ribbon to left side of card. Tie second piece of ribbon around first.
- 4. Stamp flourish on gold paper scrap. Adhere clear dome over flourish, trim to size, and adhere to card over ribbon edge.
- 5. Adhere three pearls down left side of card.
for Craft Marketing Connections