House of Love Mini Album
- Chipboard sheets
- Purple cardstock: light, dark
- Orange paper, four patterns
- Buttons: green, purple
- Binder rings, 1”, two
- Green stitched grosgrain ribbon
- White string
- Jute twine
- Sizzix BIGkick or Big Shot Embossing & Die-Cutting System
- Sizzix dies: Bigz XL House Album, Originals Love Phrase
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear mini dots
- 1. Cut chipboard pieces slightly larger than final die-cut shapes will be. Refer to photo to adhere papers and cardstock to front of appropriate chipboard pieces.
- 2. Die cut house components and sentiment. For back cover, place chipboard sheet paper side down before cutting.
- 3. Tie ribbon around front cover. Sew around heart edges. Adhere all pieces to front cover as shown.
- 4. Thread green button with string and purple button with twine. Adhere buttons with clear dots.
- 5. Assemble covers and pages with binder rings.
- 1. Die cut house shape from 5”x7” photos for dramatic album pages.
by Debi Adams for Sizzix