Wild 4 You Heart Card
- Wild Thing Collection Rosey cardstock
- Wild Thing Collection patterned: Zebra; Flutter
- Wild Thing Collection Cookie Cutter Alpha Stickers
- Chipboard heart
- Fuchsia ribbon
- 1. Cut red cardstock to 3-1/2"x12"; score and fold in half. Cut 1"x6" hearts strip and adhere to card.
- 2. Cover chipboard with zebra paper; trim excess. Tie ribbon through holes. Adhere to card. Outline heart and paper strip with black marker.
- 3. Apply letter stickers to spell message.
- 1. Swap out zebra print for cheetah on a pink card; add a few crystal gems.
- 2. Create ransom-note look with variety of stamp fonts in place of stickers.
by Charity Hassel