Hugs & Kisses Valentine
- Cardstock: Classic Red; White
- Pink Candy Dots patterned
- Valentine's Day Scrapments Rub-On
- The Love Collection Die-Cut Stickers
- Metal-rimmed square tag
- Red metallic mini brad
- Paper piercer or needle
- 1. Cut red cardstock to 6-1/2"x9"; score and fold in half. Cut 4"x6" dots paper piece; mat on white cardstock, leaving 1/8" border, and adhere to card.
- 2. Cut 2-3/4"x3-1/4" white cardstock piece; apply "Hugs & Kisses" rub-on. Mat on red cardstock, leaving 1/8" border.
- 3. Apply lip rub-on to tag. Pierce hole in top right corner of block and attach tag with brad. Adhere block to card on angle. Adhere stickers as shown.
- 1. Paper piercer tool ensures paper won't tear when inserting brads.
- 2. Use "Hugs & Kisses" block as a gift tag, too.
by Tami Mayberry