Stamp with Love Gift Bag
size: bag, 4” tall
- Cardstock: textured: Chocolate Chip; Close to Cocoa; solid: Purely Pomegranate
- Close to Cocoa Prints Designer Series paper
- On Board Blossoms & Basics
- Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon
- Forever in My Heart stamp set
- VersaMark ink pad
- Clear Stampin’ Emboss® powder
- Linen thread
- Circle punches: 1/16”; 1”; 1-1/4”; 1-3/8”
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 1. Cut and fold Close to Cocoa Prints paper into 4” tall bag.
- 2. Adhere Close to Cocoa textured cardstock to chipboard flower; sand edges.
- 3. Punch 1-1/4” circle from Chocolate Chip textured cardstock. Punch ring from cardstock using 1-3/8” circle punch, lining punch around 1-1/4” hole in cardstock. Adhere to chipboard flower center.
- 4. Use ink to stamp heart on Purely Pomegranate cardstock; cover with powder and heat set. Punch 1” circle around stamped image, and use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere to flower center.
- 5. Punch 1/16” hole in top of flower. Thread linen thread through hole.
- 6. Tie grosgrain ribbon around top of bag, tying flower tag to knot.
by Amy Yingling for Stampin’ Up!