Treats For Santa Chair
- Wooden doll chair (purchased from thrift store)
- Patterned papers (Basic Grey and SEI)
- Scallop Paper (Bazzill Basics Paper)
- Cardstock (World Win)
- Rub-ons (Basic Grey and Heidi Grace Designs)
- Buttons (Buttons Galore)
- Mod Podge découpage medium (Plaid)
- 1. Cover front facing chair rungs and legs with patterned papers.
- 2. Cover outside legs with coordinating cardstock.
- 3. Cover top back chair rung and seat with red cardstock.
- 4. Trim scallop edges from cardstock and adhere to chair seat edges.
- 5. Adhere additional scallops to lowest section of each chair rung, and button to center of each scallop.
- 6. Apply white rub-ons to spell “a little seat” and snowflakes on top rung.
- 7. On seat, trim front and back with same front facing patterned paper. Apply rub-ons to spell “for Santa’s treats.” Apply several coats of Mod Podge to protect chair.
by Kelly Anne Grundhauser