Serenity Now Tea Set
size: about 3-3/4”x5-1/2”
- Nugget Tin, .875”x5.5”x3.7” (Papertrey Ink)
- Cardstock: white; red
- Ala Carte Bruschetta patterned (American Crafts)
- Ribbon: red grosgrain; Evening Terrace Decorative Adhesive (Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Serenity Now stamp set (My Favorite Things)
- Ink pads: Graphite Black Brilliance (Tsukineko); Real Red (Stampin’ Up!)
- Copic Markers, assorted (Imagination International)
- Circle punches: 1-3/8”; 1-1/4”
- Tea bags
- 1. Fill tin with tea bags or other filling. Apply decorative adhesive ribbon around bottom of tin.
- 2. Cut 1-1/2”-wide patterned paper strip long enough to wrap around tin; piece two strips together if needed. Adhere ends to make removable band. Tie ribbon around band.
- 3. Stamp Graphite Black image on white cardstock; color with markers as shown. Trim and adhere to band.
- 4. Stamp Real Red symbol on white cardstock. Stamp Graphite Black sentiment over symbol. Punch sentiment into 1-1/4” circle. Punch 1-3/8” red circle. Adhere circles to band.
by Lauren Meader