Partridge Pair Gift Box & Tag
sizes: box, 3”x3”x3”; tag, 2-1/2”x4”
- Cardstock: brown; white
- Patterned (Urban Lily): Blizzard; Snowflakes
- Silver eyelet
- White snowflake brads, four (Hero Arts)
- White lace trim (Melissa Frances)
- Sheer white dot ribbon (May Arts)
- Crystal glitter glue
- Lovebirds stamp (Inkadinkado)
- Copic Markers, assorted (Imagination International)
- Graphite Black Brilliance ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Circle punch, 1”
- Gift Box
- 1. Cut a 9” Blizzard square. Score at 3” and 6”. Turn square quarter turn and score again at 3” and 6”. Clip two short score lines on two opposite sides of square. Fold box; adhere flaps.
- 2. Cut Snowflakes strip and adhere to box front and sides; insert snowflake brads at ends.
- 3. Cut 5-1/8” Snowflakes square for lid. Score at 1” and 4-1/8”. Turn and score again, like box. Clip score lines and fold lid; adhere flaps. Adhere lace around edge. Cut 2-1/2” Blizzard square; adhere to top. Make ribbon bow; attach to lid with snowflake brad. Place lid on box.
- 4. Stamp image on white; color with markers. Trim and mat image on brown; adhere to box.
- 1. Cut 2-1/2”x4” white piece. Punch corners as shown.
- 2. Adhere 2-1/2” patterned paper pieces to tag. Set eyelet at top and tie ribbon through hole.
- 3. Repeat Gift Box Step 4; adhere to tag. Insert snowflake brad.
by Lindsey Botkin