100% Pampered Frame
- Unfinished wooden frame, 8”x10”
- Cardstock: black; pink; white
- Black/white floral patterned
- Cupcake Sugar Coated Adhesive Chipboard ABCs (Doodlebug Design Inc.)
- Pink/black striped grosgrain ribbon
- Large white silk daisy
- Pink adhesive rhinestones (Artbeads.com)
- Cricut Expression Personal Cutting Machine and Paper Pups cartridge (ProvoCraft)
- Craft punches: small and medium flowers (Uchida); Scallop Border (Stampin’ Up!)
- Fine-line permanent pens: black; opaque white
- 1. Cut floral paper to fit front and edges of frame, including opening. Adhere paper to frame.
- 2. Apply letter stickers to spell “pampered” as shown. Adhere large daisy and ribbon bow to corner.
- 3. Use electronic cutter to cut pink poodle and black poodle outline; adhere layers to frame. Dot poodle’s eyelid with black pen; dot black outline with white pen.
- 4. Punch two small and two medium white flowers; detail with black pen. Adhere medium flowers to letters; adhere rhinestones to center.
- 5. Print “100% Pampered” on white cardstock and cut into strips; adhere to bottom of frame. Adhere two small punched flowers to poodle and sentiment; adhere rhinestones to center.
- 6. Cut several 1”-wide strips from black cardstock; punch with scallop border punch. Adhere scallops to back edge of frame, piecing strips together as needed.
- 1. Change expression and embellishments to “100% Boy” and boy-themed die cut.
- 2. Paint frame and stamp design in place of patterned paper.
- 3. Try technique on a multi-opening frame for Grandma’s Kids.
by Regina Easter