Vintage Halloween Card & Envelope
- Cardstock: olive; black; black scalloped-edge
- Botanicabella Collection Birds in Paradise paper (Graphic 45)
- Vintage encyclopedia page
- Silk leaves (Prima Marketing Inc.)
- Jeweled brad
- White envelope
- Stamps: black cat; Happy Halloween sentiment (Inkadinkado)
- Black pigment ink pad
- Tulip Emerald Fine Jewel Fashion Glitter (iLoveToCreate)
- Krylon Silver Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- Coluzzle Nested Oval Template, cutting mat and cutting tool (ProvoCraft)
- Scalloped-edge scissors
- Punches: hole, 1/16”; Marvy Clever Lever Flowers, 1-1/2” and 2”
- Aleene’s Paper Glaze (iLoveToCreate)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Make green, top-fold card base. Cut 2”x6-1/2” striped paper strip; adhere to card.
- 2. Cut 3-3/4” black cardstock oval with 3” opening; trim outside edges with scalloped scissors.
- 3. Cut 3-1/4” text paper oval. Stamp black sentiment and glue to back of oval frame. Adhere to card.
- 4. Stamp black cat in upper right corner of card. Edge card with silver paint pen; let dry.
- 5. Punch large black flower and smaller green flower. Coat green flower with Paper Glaze, sprinkle on glitter and let dry. Layer flowers and punch hole in center; insert brad. Glue leaves and flowers below sentiment.
- 6. Cut 1-1/2”x7-1/4” striped paper strip and glue to envelope. Cut 1”x7” scalloped cardstock strip; glue over paper. Cut 3/4”x3” text paper strip; glue to envelope. Stamp black cat.
by Melony Bradley