Holiday Guests Album
size: 8” tall
- Chipboard Skinny Box & Cards (Maya Road)
- Cardstock: white; kraft
- Figgy Pudding Collection Pack (BasicGrey)
- Scroll Frames Chipboard Set (Maya Road)
- Rhinestone stickers (Me & My Big Ideas)
- Hemp cord
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Mona Lisa Moments Christmas Expressions; Vintage Ledger Scrapblock
- Ink pads: Vintage Photo and Brushed Corduroy Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger); Black and Burnt Umber Palette Ink (Stewart Superior)
- Broken China Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint (Ranger)
- Label maker
- Wizard Embossing & Die Cutting System and Petite Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders)
- Cosmetic wedge sponge
- 1. Cut papers to fit box. Sponge paper edges with Distress Inks and adhere to box.
- 2. Die cut 2-1/2” kraft oval and 3” blue scalloped oval; ink edges. Adhere ovals and punch hole at top.
- 3. Stamp Black sentiment on tag; add rhinestones. Wrap lid with hemp, tying ends through tag.
- 1. Remove ball chain. Cover front and back of first card, and backs of all remaining cards, with coordinating papers. Sand edges to remove excess paper; sponge edges with Distress Inks.
- 2. Cover remaining card fronts with white cardstock; sand and ink edges. Stamp Black Vintage Ledger on each page, as well as a Burnt Umber sentiment. Label each card with a different year.
- 3. Paint chipboard frame blue; let dry. Ink edges and tie hemp around left side.
- 4. Stamp Black sentiment on kraft cardstock; trim to fit behind frame. Adhere frame over sentiment on cover and add rhinestones. Replace ball chain.
- 1. Adhere photos and labels to cards and box for unique mini album gift.
- 2. Create a grown-up “autograph book” – ask friends to sign pages and contribute photos.
- 3. Paint and stamp box in place of papers.
by Julia Stainton