Joy Ceramic Ornament
- White ceramic heart ornament (Darice)
- Black satin loop-edge ribbon (Offray)
- Silver-plated jump ring (Beadalon)
- White cardstock
- Stamps: Birds and Nests (Cavellini & Co.); Fun Type (Rubber Stampede); Tiny Star (Stampendous)
- Archival Ink Pad (Ranger): Black
- Stickles (Ranger): Black; Red; Stardust
- Sharpie Black Permanent Marker (Sanford)
- Heat-It Craft Tool (Ranger)
- Chain-nose pliers, two pairs
- 1. Stamp bird and “joy” on front of ornament. Heat set ink.
- 2. Use marker to draw branch in bird’s mouth and dots around ornament edges.
- 3. Add Red Stickles accents to wing and edges of letters.
- 4. Add dab of Black Stickles to each dot on edge of ornament.
- 5. Thread ribbon through ornament hole; knot ends.
- 6. Stamp star on card stock; trim to tag and punch hole. Use jump ring to attach tag to top of hanger.
by Margot Potter