Elegant Wedding Centerpiece
- Silver vase
- Artificial or real flowers, in colors of choice
- Papier-mache boxes: 4-1/2”, 9”
- TapeSwell Decorative Tape: Damask, Charleston
- Decorative paper, six 12”x12”
- Blue cardstock, three 12”x12”
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Glue
- 1. Measure and cut decorative paper same-size as sides and top of both boxes. Glue paper squares on box sides.
- 2. Measure and cut one 8” and one 4-1/2” blue cardstock square. Apply Charleston Tape around edges of each square.
- 3. Measure and cut 2-1/2”-wide blue cardstock strips. Glue ends of strips together, creating long strip. Apply Charleston Tape on center of strip. Glue strip around sides of large box.
- 4. Apply Charleston Tape around edges of small box.
- 5. Apply Damask Tape around sides of each box top.
- 6. Glue blue cardstock squares on top of each box. Let dry.
- 7. Apply Damask Tape on top edge of silver vase. Insert flowers into vase. Position vase on top of small box and small box on top of large box.
by Rebekah Meier