Earrings in a Gift Box
sizes: box, 3-1/4"x1"x2-1/4"; earrings, 2"
- Creative Imagination Bare Elements gift box with mirror
- Beads, in three various sizes, six
- Silver findings: two 2" head pins, two ear wires
- Acrylic block
- Beadalon Chain-nose Pliers; Designer Flush Cutter Stamp
- Clearsnap Ancient Page Navy Ink
- ColorBox Cat's Eye Fluid Chalk Queque: Misty Meadow
- Rubber stamp, in print of choice
- Gift Box
- 1. Starting with the lightest colored inkpad, apply inkpads directly to surface of box in long sweeping strokes. Use darker-colored ink for inside of box. Layer and blend colors for desired coverage. Let dry.
- 2. Randomly stamp image on gift box to create collage look. Set aside to dry.
- 1. String three beads onto each head pin. Use round-nose pliers to make loop above top bead. Wrap extra wire around base of loop. Attach loop to lower loop on each ear wire. Trim excess wire.
by Niki Meiners