Season of Thanks Card
- Cardstock: Pumpkin (Bazzill Basics Paper); Olive (Making Memories); Kraft, River Rock (Stampin' Up!)
- Hemp twine (Stampin' Up!)
- Give Thanks stamp set (Our Daily Bread Designs)
- Ink pads: Archival Jet Black (Ranger); Tim Holtz Scattered Straw Distress Ink (Ranger); Olive (Our Daily Bread Designs); Chocolate Chip dye (Stampin’ Up!); Rubber Stampede Delta Orange (Delta Creative)
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser and Embossing Folders (ProvoCraft): Pumpkin Harvest (A2); Pumpkin 3"x3" die/embossing combo
- Foam sponges
- Martha Stewart Crafts punches (EK Success Brands): Maple Leaf Edge; Branch
- Adhesives: Glue Glider Pro (Glue Arts); Tombow Mono Liquid Glue (Tombow USA); foam dots
- 1. Make orange, top-fold card base.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" green cardstock piece; punch one long edge with maple leaf border and set aside.
- 3. Cut 3-1/2"x5" kraft cardstock piece; emboss cardstock with pumpkin/vine design. Die cut/emboss large pumpkin from kraft cardstock scrap.
- 4. Lightly sponge Delta Orange ink onto all pumpkins, Olive onto all vines/leaves and Chocolate Chip onto pumpkin stem. Randomly sponge Scattered Straw over background.
- 5. Punch three branch shapes from beige cardstock; sponge with Scattered Straw ink.
- 6. Stamp Jet Black sentiment onto kraft cardstock; trim to 1"x3-1/2". Sponge sentiment edges Olive.
- 7. Adhere pumpkin panel to green cardstock. Tie hemp into bow around panels; adhere panels to card.
- 8. Adhere sentiment with foam dots. Arrange branch shapes at bottom right corner and adhere with liquid glue. Adhere dimensional shapes with foam dots, slightly overlapping sentiment.
by Grace Nywening