Floppy Bunny Jar
- Glass jar with metal lid
- Polyform Sculpey Pluffy Lightweight Polymer Clay: Black, Blue, Lime Green, Pink, White, Yellow
- Sheer ribbon
- Glass or ceramic work surface
- Polyform Sculpey Acrylic Roller
- Polyform Sculpey Firefly Tool Set
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to condition full package of White, 1/2 package Lime Green, and small amounts of Blue, Pink and Yellow clay.
- 2. Remove lid from jar. Roll sheet of Lime Green clay. Cover jar lid, pressing firmly to adhere. Trim around lid edges with flat tool.
- 3. Roll 1/4” Pink, Blue and Yellow balls into teardrops. Press teardrops on jar lid to make flowers. Press small contrasting-color balls on flower centers. Roll 1/2” Pink balls into teardrops and press on jar for flower. Press on contrasting-color ball for flower center.
- 4. Roll two 1-1/2” White balls and shape into club shapes for legs. Roll 1/2” Pink flat ovals and press on foot bottoms. Press legs on jar lid. With flat tool, mark toes on feet.
- 5. Roll 1-1/2” White ball and shape into cone for body. Press on leg tops. Roll two 1” White balls; roll into long club shapes for arms. Press on body. With flat tool, mark fingers on paws.
- 6. Roll 1” White ball and press on for head. Using pointed tool, press in two eye sockets. Roll two tiny Black balls and press into eye sockets. Using flat tool, mark whiskers and mouth. Roll 1/4” Pink ball and press on face for nose. Roll two 3/4” White balls and shape into flattened teardrops for ears. Roll small Pink logs and press on ears. Press ears on head. Roll two 1/4” Blue teardrops and 1/8” Blue ball; press on body for bow tie.
- 7. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake jar lid in oven. Let cool completely before removing from oven.
for Polyform Products