Bamboo Bracelet Pair
size: 7/8” tall tiles
- Small Bamboo Tile Bracelet Kit (YanKiwi)
- Gorgeous Wee Objects Pieces of Time collection of watch parts, charms, buttons, etc. (YanKiwi)
- ATCs Minis Stamp Plates (YanKiwi): 5001A; 5002A; 5003A
- Ink pads: Adirondack Sepia and Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink (Ranger); Jet Black StazOn (Tsukineko)
- Gold Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- Crystal Clear Acrylic Coating or Matte Finish (Krylon)
- Diamond Glaze (Judi-Kins)
- Optional: Clear embossing powder and heat tool
- Optional: Small craft hand drill
- 1. Ink bamboo tiles with Peeled Paint ink, Sepia ink or combination of the two by pressing tile directly to ink pad. Let dry; spray with three thin coats acrylic coating, letting dry between coats.
- 2. Using photo as guide, use black ink to stamp a different image onto face of each tile; clear emboss if desired. Color in images with markers, if desired. Edge each tile with Gold Leafing Pen.
- 3. Use Diamond Glaze to adhere watch parts; drill small holes in tiles to sink watch part stems, if desired.
- 4. Spray tiles with up to three more thin coats of acrylic coating, letting dry between coats.
- 5. Clean out tile holes with paperclip or similar tool as needed. Follow kit directions to string tiles onto stretch cord, knotting cord between each addition.
by Susan Stubbs for YanKiwi