size: 18” length
- Cousin Jewelry Basics: White Pearls, 4mm; Pink Large Hole Beads; Green Large Hole Beads; Light/Dark Pink Beads; Crackle Glass Beads, 6mm; Pink Acrylic Oval Beads
- Cousin Jewelry Basics Silver Findings: Silver Bead Caps, Lobster Claw Clasp, Crimp Tubes, Headpins, Eye Pins, Jump Ring, Extender Chain; Silver Beading Wire
- Pliers: crimping, round-nose
- Wire cutters
- 1. Cut 22” length of beading wire. Thread 27 white pearls onto wire.
- 2. Using crimp tube, attach one end of wire to lobster claw clasp.
- 3. Make following bead links: four bead cap/pink large hole beads/three pearls/bead cap; four bead cap/green large hole beads/three pearls/bead cap; seven pink oval links. (Note: The three pearls inside of each large-hole bead link prevent large-hole beads from shifting.)
- 4. Make twelve 4mm white pearl drops and four 8mm pink pearl drops.
- 5. Attach white pearl drops to pink large-hole bead links and pink oval links. Attach pink pearl drops to green large-hole bead links.
- 6. Thread following beads onto beading wire: 6mm green crackle, white pearl, pink large-hole bead link, white pearl, 8mm pink pearl, white pearl, oval bead link, white pearl, 8mm light pink bead, white pearl, green large-hole bead link, white pearl, 8mm light green bead, white pearl, oval bead link, white pearl. Repeat pattern.
- 7. Reverse pattern after fourth oval bead link for total of seven oval bead links.
- 8. Thread 27 white pearls onto wire.
- 9. Using crimp tube, attach beading wire to jump ring. Cut 3” length of extender chain; attach chain to jump ring. Connect last pearl drop to end of chain.
for Prima Bead