Little Houses Series: Love Shack
- Mary Engelbreit chipboard house album (Michaels)
- Pure Luxury Heavy Base-Weight Cardstock (Gina K. Designs): White; Kraft
- Papers (American Crafts): I Do Freesia; I Do Peonies; Dear Lizzy Fanciful Flutter Fabric Paper
- Dear Lizzy stickers (American Crafts): Thickers Bliss Accents; Chatter Felt
- Chipboard Love Mini Set (Maya Road)
- Recollections pale pink adhesive pearls (Michaels)
- Dear Lizzy Leafy ribbon card (American Crafts)
- White acrylic paint
- Crop-a-Dile Tool (We R Memory Keepers)
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser (ProvoCraft)
- Die-Namics dies (My Favorite Things): Fresh Cut Grass; Cloud Trio
- Sanding block
- 1. Trace bottom of chipboard house onto pale green paper and top onto pink grid paper. Cut out and adhere shapes; sand edges. Adhere ribbon over paper seam, taping ends at back.
- 2. Cut kraft door and white mat; adhere to house. Die cut green grass; adhere to bottom of house over door. Die cut blue fabric paper clouds; adhere to roof.
- 3. Paint chipboard "love" white; let dry. Remove "o" and replace with Thickers yellow heart sticker.
- 4. Adhere sentiment, stickers and pearls to house as shown. Remove bottom layer from felt sticker; adhere top to ribbon.
- 5. Punch hole in top of house and tie ribbon hanger through hole.
by Carolyn King