Forever Anniversary Card
- Cream cardstock
- Patterned (Dream Street Papers): Orange Blossom; Chamomile; Oriental Spice; Green Tea; Bubble Gum
- Chipboard: heart; “forever”
- Buttons, two
- Sheer green organza ribbon
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Cricut Die-Cutting System and Mini Monograms Cartridge (ProvoCraft)
- Mod Podge découpage medium (Plaid)
- 1. Cut cream cardstock to 6”x9”; score and fold in half. Ink edges.
- 2. Cut 4-1/4”x5-3/4” green paper piece; sand edges and adhere to card. Cut 4”x5-1/2” orange floral piece, sand, and adhere.
- 3. Cut 1/2”x5-1/2” brown floral strip, ink edges, and matte on green paper. Adhere to card. Tie green ribbon around center of card as shown.
- 4. Use die-cutting machine to cut 2-1/2” scalloped square; sand edges, and adhere to card.
- 5. Use découpage medium to adhere pink paper to chipboard heart; let dry and sand edges. Adhere heart, buttons, and chipboard sentiment to card.
by Melanie Douthit