Sweet Baby Card
- White cardstock
- Caterpillar double-sided patterned (Crate Paper)
- Paisley & Petals Tabs, Frames & Labels Cardstock Stickers (SEI)
- Chipboard: Stars & Arrows Technique Tiles (Technique Tuesday); Lizzie Funky Vintage Buttons (Making Memories)
- Baby Bee Rub-On Accents (Crate Paper)
- Pet Shop Bobbins ribbon, 1/4” (KI Memories)
- VersaColor Smoke Blue Pigment Inkpad (Tsukineko)
- White embroidery floss and sewing needle
- Circle cutter (Fiskars)
- 1. Cut white cardstock to 5-1/2”x8-1/2”; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4-1/4”x5-1/2” striped paper piece; adhere to card. Apply “sweet” label sticker to upper left.
- 3. Cut 6” circle from yellow side of patterned paper; adhere to right edge of card front as shown. Trim excess paper.
- 4. Apply rub-ons as shown. Tie ribbon around card front, slitting fold to allow ribbon insertion; trim ends.
- 5. Ink chipboard star edges. Sew buttons to star. Adhere star to card.
by Kathleen Paneitz