Monogram Cards & Envelope
- Cardstock: pink; blue
- Patterned (Fancy Pants Designs): Character; Stained Stripes
- Pink alphabet stickers
- Wildheart Fancy-Free Collection Ribbon (Fancy Pants Designs)
- Buttons, five
- Large Monogram Alphabet stamp (Hampton Art Stamps)
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Large flower punch (McGill Inc.)
- Envelope template
- 1. Cut pink cardstock to 5”x10”; score and fold in half. Ink edges.
- 2. Cut 4-3/4” square from blue cardstock and 4-1/2” square from striped paper, ink edges, and adhere layers; do not adhere to card yet.
- 3. Cut 3-1/4” square from blue side of floral/stripe paper, cutting from one corner of paper. Cut 3-1/2” square from pink card stock. Ink paper edges and adhere layers. Stamp lowercase monogram.
- 4. Tie ribbon around larger panels, knotting at right side. Adhere smaller panels over ribbon, slightly to left of center. Adhere panels to card. Adhere buttons using adhesive dots.
- 5. Follow template manufacturer’s instructions to create coordinating envelope from remaining floral/stripe paper, blue side to outside.
- 6. Decorate front of envelope with paper strips and letter stickers as shown, inking paper edges before adhering.
- 7. Punch two flowers from patterned paper, ink edges, and adhere to envelope. Adhere buttons to centers.
by Melanie Douthit