Vintage Botanical Wall Art
- Rectangle Basswood Plaques (Walnut Hollow), 8”x10”, three
- Carte Postale Botanica vintage postcards (Cavallini & Co.), three
- Patterned papers (K&Company.): Classic K Bailey: Blue Damask; Stripes; McKenna Pink Circle Diamonds
- Cardstock: red; blue; pink
- Americana Acrylic Paint (DecoArt): Sand
- Matte Finish (DecoArt)
- Paper trimmer
- Saw tooth hangers, three
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Sand plaques; wipe dust.
- 2. Basecoat plaques with Sand; let dry. Apply varnish.
- 3. Cut 8”x10” rectangles from patterned papers. Glue rectangles to plaques.
- 4. For mats, cut 5-1/2”x7-1/2” rectangles from each cardstock; gently sand edges. Adhere postcards to mat centers, and matted postcards to plaques.
- 5. Sand plaque edges for distressed look. Attach saw tooth hangers to backs of plaques.
by Rebekah Meier